Solar leases are great but require a 30-year commitment to a company that then has a monopoly on your roof.
Sometimes it can feel like you’re swapping one utility for another.
TimberRock provides new residential solar loans that emulate the best features of a lease with additional benefits:
- No money down -
- Savings on day one -
- Extended warranties -
- Maintenance services -
- Monitoring services -
- More savings with no pre-payment penalties -
- No annual escalation in payments -
- All federal & state incentives go directly to home owner -
- No control of your roof by a monopolistic leasing company -
- Flexibility to potentially sell energy or carbon credits -
Don’t commit to a 30-year contract before first learning how you can achieve true energy independence from traditional utilities and monopolistic leasing companies and maximize your financial returns.
TimberRock works with leading capital providers to deliver innovative commercial financing solutions for building owners, installers and project developers.
- Traditional Solar Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) -
- Energy Service Agreements (ESAs) -
- Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) -
- Community Solar & Solar PV (PhotoVoltaic) -
- Microgrids & Energy Storage + Efficiency -
- EV (Electric Vehicle) Fleets & EV Charging Infrastructure -
For project capital providers, TimberRock’s portfolio management solutions – powered by the award-winning DE-MAP™ software platform – insure projects can be aggregated, allowing efficient management and performance monitoring and verification.
TimberRock also provides SREC aggregation and trading services.
TimberRock Energy Finance has developed a comprehensive platform of financing solutions for distributed energy resources (DERs) including solar PV, community solar, energy storage, electric vehicles fleets, energy efficiency and microgrids. For building owners, installers and project developers, TimberRock works with best-in-class capital providers to deliver innovative financing products including loans, PPAs, ESAs and PACE that help get DERs deployed.
For capital providers and IPPs, TimberRock’s portfolio management solutions insure projects can be aggregated allowing efficient management and performance monitoring and verification. With deep technical expertise and experience, the TimberRock team specializes in delivering solutions for the newest technologies that are often the most challenging to finance.
Looking to take the next step? Visit TimberRock Advanced Energy to start down the road to energy independence.